Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blessed

Well he is 5 months old today.. our little dude who surprised us..... we are truly blessed to have 2 perfect healthy children...


Today I am off to visit an old school friend and her new bubba Jaxon who was born prem, and was diagnosed with Down Syndrome 10 days after being born - wasnt diagnosed in utero....He is the most gorgeous little boy and has an amazing mumma and big brother.. its not going to be easy for them he needs heart surgery and will obviously need some therapies.. but with Love anything is possible..But what my point is that we have NO idea what life will throw at us... so live each day for today... you have NO idea what tomorrow will bring.... 


We are blessed and lucky..but you know what my friend is blessed and lucky too.. she has the love of two sons and will be an amazing mummy to Jaxon ... I am sure God picked her to have this special boy for a reason.....sometimes we question Why? why me.. why us.. its not fair... but you know what we survive and get on with our lives.... many a time along my Trying to Conceive Journey ( which i will go into in another blog) I thought why me.. what did I do , to deserve this punishment of not having a baby....


So think about today and what you can do to make it a GREAT one.... 


and happy 5 months to my gorgeous lil Dude Cameron Hugh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment